Friday 17 August 2012

Bargain Of The Week!

It's that time of month, the final stretch to payday! My coppers have never felt more loved and my bank card has gone into hibernation for the week. HOWEVER, following a bit of dog sitting for some extra dosh I thought I would peruse the sales...and to my great surprise I FOUND IT.

For a long time I have been after a playsuit, yet due to having a long body and being chunky from the hips down, they've never quite fitted in the right places and I am not a fan of the dreaded camel toe (apologies for the coarse terminology)! Warehouse came up trumps in their sale and I have purchased their Pansy Print Playsuit which was reduced from £39 to £25.


I bought this in a size 12 which was a pleasant surprise as I am usually a 14 in Warehouse (in dresses that have a pencil skirt shape I verge on a 16) and I must say it is relatively roomy so do consider going down a dress size.  Due to my chunky light-reflective white pins I have chosen to wear black opaque tights with the playsuit and top it of with a pair of black brogues from Peacocks which I have commandeered from my Mum (I did ask first...)! I have also added a black blazer due to some dodgy uneven tanlines on my back which would have been revealed otherwise!

I'd love to hear your thoughts or any other bargins you may have found this week that you'd be willing to share!

Kathryn x

happykbo.blogspot.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. love the pattern on the playsuit! just found your blog but cant find where to follow you?! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry about the issue with following, having a few teething problems getting used to the concept of blogging! Should hopefully be sorted now but thank you for bringing it to my attention! x

      Delete